SAP Business One
Get Ready to Grow
SAP Business One is a complete solution your business users can use to gain visibility across systems in real time. A leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution choice, SAP Business One helps you manage every aspect of your company - from sales and customer relationships (CRM) to financial management and operation. SAP Business One is designed with flexibility in mind and available on-premise or on-demand. SAP Business One makes it easy to get up and running quickly.
Key features of SAP Business One:
- Accounting and financials, including basic cost accounting and monitoring of costs, budget management, banking, payment processing, financial reporting and multicurrency support
- Sales and customer relationship management, such as service call tracking, opportunity management, sales quotes and orders, and invoicing
- Purchasing and operations including production orders, accounts payable invoices, purchase proposals, orders and deliveries, goods receipts and material requirements planning
- Inventory and distribution, including items management and queries, sotck transactions and transfers between warehouses, inventory revaluation, serial number management and price lists
- Reporting and administration, with employee directory and workflows, search assistance, data migration and archiving, remote support, and integration with Crystal Reports software.
Find out how SAP Business One provides a single solution your business users can use to gain visibility across systems in real time. Get accurate, consistent data on sales, inventory, financials, and more, and manage business processes end to end.