Career Opportunity - Implementation Consultant/Business Analyst, Burnaby
Who We Are:
Encaptis is an employee-owned company that is recognized as the leading provider of SAP Business One business management systems in Canada. Our project oriented team implements complete integrated enterprise solutions that streamlines the operational and managerial processes of our customers. We have been the recipients of a number of awards from SAP Canada that recognize our achievements in sales, marketing, depth of product knowledge, and customer satisfaction.
We are seeking dedicated and experienced individuals with exceptional business systems consulting abilities for ERP applications. You will be responsible to do the following:
- Define and analyze client's needs and business requirements;
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to improve business processes;
- Participate in the complete customer life cycle from sales to project planning, requirements definition, consulting, implementation, and on-going support.
- Develop proficiency and knowledge of SAP Business One, relevant project tools and SAP Business One implementation methods
The successful candidates will be a primary Business analyst and Implementer of SAP Business One, a complete business management software solution for small to medium sized enterprises.
- Strong strategic analysis skills and business acumen
- Financial application experience
- Experience in ERP Implementations: (General Ledger, financial statements, accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, banking)
- Previous consulting experience (3 to 5 years)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, reporting applications and enterprise level databases
- Ability to document Business Processes: Ability to provide expertise in the modeling/mapping of business processes, conduct as-is/to-be business processes, business process re-engineering (BPR)
- Conduct research of client processes and collect/distil data with various reporting tools
- Identify project issues/risks and suggest solutions
- An ability to deal with and resolve conflicting and shifting priorities
- Understanding of a variety of technologies and platforms (client/server and mainframe and understanding of relational database concepts)
- Technical skills such as SQL development, client/server installations, network support an asset
- Ability to prioritize own objectives; operate clearly and succinctly in an unstructured environment
- Excellent time management, problem solving, creative thinking, an organization skills are critical to succeed in this role
- Promote a positive, professional attitude and environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented, sound work ethics, with honesty of paramount importance
- Goal oriented and able to work independently to complete tasks within project scope
- A passion for meeting or exceeding client expectations
The successful candidates will have received a degree or diploma (or experience equivalent) in a field related to business, information systems or accounting. Industry recognized certifications are an asset.
Please send your resume to email@example.com. In the subject line please state the name of the position and the location (Burnaby). We appreciate all expressed interest in this position. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.